Tuesday, October 2, 2007





Carter is changing so quickly. Just last week he began getting on his hands and knees. Then he began rocking back & forth and now he is lunging forward! He slept so good last night...9pm to 6am, ate, then slept till 9:30. I guess he really missed his bed! Actually he is asleep again.... Braeden and Brooklynn made him laugh for about 20 minutes straight the other night. They were playing chase with grandmama and screaming. His face was red he was laughing so hard....head thrown back, his stomach had to be hurting. It was one of the funniest things i have ever seen. He loves them!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so precious!!!!!! He's just getting so big! He'll be crawling before you know it. Then your life will never be the same!! Ha! Ava hasn't started crawling yet but I expect it at anytime. I miss going to church with you guys. If you haven't heard by now, we've started going back to Pleasant Valley. It's where all of our family goes and we've really missed being able to be with them on Sunday's. Of course, we still miss Sylvan Hills. We will always hold a special place for SHCC. It was a very difficult decision for us to make but with much prayer, we felt like God was telling us that it was time to move back to PV. How are things going with you? Love and miss you! Shauri

Meagan said...

Britney- I can't believe how adorable he is getting. and so photogenic, just like his mama!! Can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks! love you,

Carver-Family said...

He is getting so big!! It's unbelievable how fast they grow! We still need to go out to eat sometime! Call me!

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow what a cutie! I love his little church outfits...I miss those sweet baby onesies!