"Children are a gift from the Lord; babies are a reward." Psalms 127:3
What a doll! In a totally "boy" way. :) What a cute costume!
Adorable as always! I want to see the other pictures! =) Love ya!
oh my goodness, britney, could he BE any cuter??!! he is precious in that pumpkin costume!!!
Be prepared to be on the move cause' your little guy is about to take off!! I love his pumpkin costume!
Look at the little pumpkin! Oh so cute! Ava's crawling like a champ too. We really need to get these 2 together. Hope you're doing well. Love, Shauri
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a doll! In a totally "boy" way. :) What a cute costume!
Adorable as always! I want to see the other pictures! =) Love ya!
oh my goodness, britney, could he BE any cuter??!! he is precious in that pumpkin costume!!!
Be prepared to be on the move cause' your little guy is about to take off!! I love his pumpkin costume!
Look at the little pumpkin! Oh so cute! Ava's crawling like a champ too. We really need to get these 2 together. Hope you're doing well. Love, Shauri
Post a Comment