Monday, January 14, 2008

Outfit made by Grandma Billie

I just love this outfit! Billie used the 12month pattern and it fits now...guess he wont get to wear it in the spring : ( I put a white jacket on him for church Sunday, so at least we got one wear out of it.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow Brittany! Carter looks so big! I'm glad that he is well! Noah fell asleep once in his Johnny Jump-up. He somehow had his hamd smashed between his face and the rope. You always hate to wake a sleeping baby, but we finally took him out when his hand started to turn purple!
Courtney

aWare said...

I LOVE that outfit, I wish we had a family member that smocked. I am sure that will be a generational piece!

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet baby boy!!!!

Kelly B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly B. said...

Hey Britney! Your Carter is precious too! I love the smocked outfit, I am a big fan of smocking!

The Smith Family said...

Hey girl! I found your blog a while back and I am not sure if I ever wrote you. I am so glad to see that you and Stephen are doing well. Carter is adorable. It is neat to catch up on old friends.

Katie Fant Smith

ashley said...

hi britney - i found you blog through katie's. i'm glad you and your family are doing well! carter's adorable!

Rachael said...

You've been tagged! Check out my website at www.xanga.com/rnsmith0906

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Look at my blog and copy the instructions.

http://justinandshauriphillips.blogspot.com/

Love, Shauri

Lindsey Eason said...

Brittany - that is the sweetest outfit - Carter looks adorable in it! That picture makes me miss the baby stage!