Griffin is almost 2 and still has his at night and naps. We tried to take it away a month or so ago, but he was up off and on all night. I keep saying it will be gone when he is 2 (in about a month) but now I am not so sure... h
Noah is over two and still takes one. All my kids had them until at least 2 1/2 with no permanent damage! It was great seeing you last week at VBS! Courtney
Eric had his until a couple of months after he was three. After he turned 2 he only used it for sleeping. It was pretty easy to transition out of sleep by the time he turned 3.
Awww....I would have given it back too. That's a big source of comfort for him and I say let him have it. Now, when Carter is 10 and still taking it and Jace is still sucking him thumb at 10, we'll have to reevaluate this decision. Ha!
4 comments:
Griffin is almost 2 and still has his at night and naps. We tried to take it away a month or so ago, but he was up off and on all night. I keep saying it will be gone when he is 2 (in about a month) but now I am not so sure... h
Noah is over two and still takes one. All my kids had them until at least 2 1/2 with no permanent damage! It was great seeing you last week at VBS!
Courtney
Eric had his until a couple of months after he was three. After he turned 2 he only used it for sleeping. It was pretty easy to transition out of sleep by the time he turned 3.
Awww....I would have given it back too. That's a big source of comfort for him and I say let him have it. Now, when Carter is 10 and still taking it and Jace is still sucking him thumb at 10, we'll have to reevaluate this decision. Ha!
Post a Comment