Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What about heaven?

">

For the last month, we have read the same book to Carter before bed, “what about heaven?” Tonight, I let him read it and here is a list of Truths that this 2 ½ year old knows…

You cannot get there by boat or by car

The way is with Jesus believing in Him

There is no night in heaven

Deaf will all hear

Animals will not fight

Have a room of your own

There will be a grand celebration when heaven and earth become one creation

After he was done “reading” it, I said “you and I will be in heaven together someday. Won’t that be fun?”

Carter replied his huge silly smile, “Yeah!! I am SO excited!!”

God is so good! Thank you for the precious reminders of what is important!

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

Such an encouraging post - loved it!