So we have been trying to sell our house ourselves. We decided to go with a real estate agent on this day. I had been cleaning the house and unable to play or give Carter any attention. So as I am cleaning I guess he decided his room is too clean and mama wont come in it cuz it doen't need cleaning. Well, he fixed that! About 30 minutes before the agent was to come, this is what i find carter doing. And then 15 minutes later he has dumped out the baskets as well...nothing left on the shelves. And the one in the closet was cleared out as well!! Comical....couldn't believe it...He never destroys it like this. I think he just needed some attention.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Feb. 3
So we have been trying to sell our house ourselves. We decided to go with a real estate agent on this day. I had been cleaning the house and unable to play or give Carter any attention. So as I am cleaning I guess he decided his room is too clean and mama wont come in it cuz it doen't need cleaning. Well, he fixed that! About 30 minutes before the agent was to come, this is what i find carter doing. And then 15 minutes later he has dumped out the baskets as well...nothing left on the shelves. And the one in the closet was cleared out as well!! Comical....couldn't believe it...He never destroys it like this. I think he just needed some attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment