This morning Carter put his clothes on by himself. He is soo proud! He's been able to for awhile, but i never slow down and let him. Need to do that more often. He said, "I'm gonna dress myself sometimes. Not all the time, I will dress myself all the time when I get big."
We are going to make the dinosaur eggs for his birthday party today. he is really excited. So as he was going out the back door to play baseball and I said I would call him when I had things ready to make the dinosaur eggs. He said, "well, i will sit at the table and wait for you to call. Where is the phone going to be?" Oh so hard not to laugh!!! So I explained that I would yell out the door for him so that he didn't need a phone! and that he could play while he waited instead of sitting! : )
Love these days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment