Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Party: Wednesday, April 18

 

Cake from Mickey's like Daddy had this year.  I think this will become our cake tradition! ; )

Knight Carter

Finally a double sword!

"Cars 2" cars and knight figurines
 

Of course, Carter got to play in the backyard with Daddy, Grandpapa and Grandmama.

I picked Carter up early from school and we had a date.  We went to eat at Chipole, got yogurt with candy and went to the toy store and picked out a toy!  So much fun. 

It was a perfect day to do that as he was not wanting to take a nap at school.  I picked him up from school and he starting crying cause he wanted to leave so bad.  And actually, that is how it has been for the last 2 weeks...he is crying everyday about school. ...not sure what happened...did this last year too at the end of the year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: