Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finley Family Fun in Branson - June


Summer, Mason and Carter had so much fun together on the lake and at the pool!
 

Uncle Jon

Summer
 

Carter loved riding it with Daddy.  Tried to do it by himself and was dipped under the first attempt.  I wasn't there.  Stephen immediately dove in to him and he was ok.  Took him a bit to let go of the rope...glad I didn't see it!

Grandma and Carter

We rode it together, but he liked riding with Daddy better...I just really don't like it.  He was hilarious on it.  He would say "Mama, stop talking!"
 

Having a snack in Papaw's hat


Papaw rode the tube!
 

Colten and I really enjoyed the zero entry pool!!  Very nice for the little toddler!

So somehow our Copeland beach trip and our Finley Branson trip got booked for the same week.  So I go to go to Branson from Sunday to Tuesday.  Then Tuesday evening I flew with both boys to Florida!  We got to the airport at 10pm.  I almost missed my initial flight in Springfield because of traffic/roadwork.  So I didn't get to check on all of my luggage.  I got to carry around Carter's highback carseat and my small suitcase, along with backpack, umbrella stroll and both boys.  If it hadn't been for the nice man who helped me get to our first plane and also to our next gate in ATL....I am not sure what I would have done, cause it was not possible for one person to carry all of it.  Stephen said right when he heard about it that he said prayers for someone nice to be there to help me. God is sweet in taking care of the details of our lives.  That nice man was right behind me, not getting to check his bags on either on the Springfield to ATL flight.  It was a stressful trip...I'd rather ride in the car 8 hours than fly with them alone...but I am very thankful that we got there safely and got to spend wonderful time with both of our families.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: