Yes, he lost the first top tooth. He went to bed with it a danglin' and he woke up thought he had medicine in his mouth and swallowed it! He yelled for me and told me...I said no, no its in the bed somewhere....NO...he swallowed it. Then he was about to go in panic mood because of not having his tooth...so ...I said I could find it...I get Mother of the Year...cuz I found it the next day!! Carter you will always owe me for finding this tooth!! But you know what, it was worth it...not seeing your big ole tears that morning...you were so excited that you lost it but were so very sad that you swallowed it. Daddy was out of town ... I just couldn't let you be that sad. I love you sweet boy...more than words can describe!
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Lost Top tooth....& swallowed it !!!
Yes, he lost the first top tooth. He went to bed with it a danglin' and he woke up thought he had medicine in his mouth and swallowed it! He yelled for me and told me...I said no, no its in the bed somewhere....NO...he swallowed it. Then he was about to go in panic mood because of not having his tooth...so ...I said I could find it...I get Mother of the Year...cuz I found it the next day!! Carter you will always owe me for finding this tooth!! But you know what, it was worth it...not seeing your big ole tears that morning...you were so excited that you lost it but were so very sad that you swallowed it. Daddy was out of town ... I just couldn't let you be that sad. I love you sweet boy...more than words can describe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment