Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Expecting!!



We were so glad to find out that we are expecting another baby!  Stephen and I waited until after the 8 week ultrasound to tell our exciting news to the boys.  The Absolute coolest thing happened two weeks after Stephen and I found out that we were pregnant.  We hadn’t told anyone..and of course…that was killing me!  Carter came into my bathroom one morning as I was getting ready and said, “Oh Mama, I have the best dream last night”  (We cannot skip a night of praying for no nightmares and to have sweet good dreams from God) I said, “Great, what was it?”  Carter proceeded to tell me….. “I dreamed that your belly was really BIG cause you were going to have a baby!!”   WHOA….WHAT??  It took everything in me to not jump up and down right then praising God and telling Carter that we WERE having a BABY.  I think I just went in the over room and cried joyful tears of amazement and AWE.  We have such a SWEET GOD…He was preparing Carter’s heart for another baby…and giving him a neat opportunity to SEE and EXPERIENCE HIM.  Oh I just love it.  Thank you again God for this sweet, precious dream You gave!! 

 

After my first appt, I had little presents for the boys to open, Carter a connect 4 game and Colten an Elmo toothbrush as well as cute biggest bro and big bro t-shirts.  It was so much fun telling them.  Carter was immediately excited but wanted to not talk about it and play connect four.  Then I reminded him of his dream….His eyes got so big and he realized that God had told him about his sweet new sibling!!  Wow…so thankful, heart is so full!!  It was great telling our parents…having the boys where the shirts and giving them a “gift” which was the ultrasound picture. And sent a picture of Colten in his Big Bro t-shirt to tell Shea  ….oh what fun!!  Thank you God for your amazing blessings and sweet family to celebrate with us! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: