Monday, June 18, 2007

Our First Father's Day and Carter's First Swim at Aunt Gena's!

The above picture was framed for Father's Day for Stephen's office and for the grandpas. It just makes me laugh when i see it so I hope it will brighten their days as well.

We had Brianna's Wedding this weekend.


The water was really cold, but he did not scream.... No expression at all, i think he liked it. Look at those rolls and they are just getting bigger!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so precious! Don't you just love those rolls? That's where the best kisses are!!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey Britney!! I found you on Shauri's blog and am so excited to see you on here!! Carter is so cute - I didn't even know you had gotten married much less had a baby! Congratulations on a beautiful family - hope to keep in touch better from here on out.