He has Stephen's lips and chin. I think he looks like my baby pics..especially his eyes. He has an angry expression that looks just like stephen's as a baby. So fun!!
He is soo precious! I still can't believe I asked you whose baby he was in the nursery that day!! HAHA!! I know he looks like Stephen now, but we can only hope he doesn't act like him too!! HA!!! Love ya!
4 comments:
Oh, what a sweet baby boy! I can't tell who he looks like. Do you think he looks more like you or Steven? Hope you guys are doing good. Love you all!
He has Stephen's lips and chin. I think he looks like my baby pics..especially his eyes. He has an angry expression that looks just like stephen's as a baby. So fun!!
He is soo precious! I still can't believe I asked you whose baby he was in the nursery that day!! HAHA!! I know he looks like Stephen now, but we can only hope he doesn't act like him too!! HA!!! Love ya!
He is so precious! I would expect nothing less from you two.
Post a Comment