Monday, December 1, 2008

Bye-Bye Curls!


As most know, I am not a fan of Carter having sweets. Well, that works out perfectly during first haircuts cause he was just thinking about that sucker instead of those siccors! He did a great job...until the electric razor came out. I was so proud that I did not cry...well, i did ball two days before when we decide that its was finally time to get his hair cut. But i really love it now! This place was so cute as you can tell!
Barrett got his haircut also!
First pic with his new haircut!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hannah said...

He looks so sweet and grown-up. We are getting close to needing to cut Ben's hair already. He is only 10 months old! I wish his hair would curl so we won't have to cut it. Hope y'all are doing well!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

wow! i know you didn't want to cut those curls off! so cute though! that is place is so cute! was it expensive?