Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Muscle Man

I have a muscle man. I am working in the office and Carter is entertaining himself (which is quite nice since this is just the second day of him being back to his playful self...we had at least a week of straight crying...or at least that is what it felt like to me). So I look behind me and see he is playing with a little cast iron golf thing that Stephen's dad gave to Stephen for Christmas. It is heavy...I hoped he would hurt himself or it and I continued to work. I hear him clanging around a bit so i look back to find him lifting it up and them placing it on a shelve that is ABOVE his head! It was so adorable... You know when you are lifting something and you get to the point of make or break....(like right above your chest) well he made it! I am so proud! I had to go weight it and it weights 5 pounds. Hey, my kinesiology self is quite impressed.

No comments: