Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Carter knows...

His ABC's... about 3 weeks ago I was reading his alphabet book and he began saying them! i was astonished! He has the little frig magnet ABC's and that one book. I only had been reading it to him for about 2 weeks. Now he says each letter very clear...except for M and N. His favorites are: O, P, XXXXX, Y. When we are out he says any letter that he sees, including any text on my shirt. he is so proud of himself...probably cause he knows i am.

He has also T T ed on the potty 3 times. I am NOT trying to potty train, just thought i would introduce it. He loves to sit on it or...stand on it. I am sure Aunt Shea Shea would say this 'introducing' is a bad idea....

This week has been so wonderful. I cannot remember a tantrum!! Insane! He has been obeying without a fuss. I hope he is not holding it all in for a big one!

He loves his school.

He gives hugs by just barely leaning into you.... he is like his daddy in this.

He still loves playing tug-a-war with Koda.

He still has his mine (paci) and baby! Trying to restrict to sleeptimes and car... but i am not a good enforcer...whining is quite annoying! : )

He loves to dance and does all the time. We especially have fun dancing to the frig ABC magnets, and the frig DJ.

Favorite songs which he love the motions: Wheels on the bus (row, row) ...favorite is crying baby and wipers, Itsy bitsy spider (itsy) , My God is SO Big (Big)

Loves to go and loves to ask to go: outside, the park and the zoo (which we do often)

Favorite animal at the zoo, really the only ones that is watches: TIGERS

Loves food...all kinds!! Loves Sleep!! what a blessing!!

Loves emptying anything and filling it back up. Last night he filled his LR toy trunk overflowing full, he even put a big basket from his room into it with all the stuffed animals.

Loves going to grandma and grandpapa's. he knows the street to turn on to go to their house.

whenever I dress him... most of the time he says "church?" he always thinks we are going to church!!


he has learned to tilted his head back when i wash his hair. he hated the water going down his face and finally 'gets' that it is much better to hold it back. I put a square thing for him to look at ...he loves it.
Carter, you are a blast!!! And hysterical!! I love your laugh and your smile and your sweet spirit!

1 comment:

"grandmama" Nita said...

Britney, this was great!!!!!! Grandpapa