Friday, September 4, 2009

Carter Update

Knows his Alphabet and letters
Knows some of his colors
Knows his shapes

Has said Memama instead of grandmama but now it is changing : ( at the moment it is GranMemama Precious! Grandpapa is Pipapa

Loves baby Ross and baby Mia. Asks to hold their hands.

Is now sleeping in a pack -in-play next to his big bed! In the Big bed he would cry/scream/ through a fit for over an hour every night. So I finally prayed about it and God showed me that he still liked his pack-in-play...so I set it up and he now goes easily down every night. Actually the last few nights, have been a bit more difficult..but still much better! Thank you Father God for caring about the little things!

Loves Koda. Now calls him Kodabear! really cute.

Started school yesterday....cried all day long. Breaks my heart!

Eats at little table in kitchen.

Loves to make funny faces in the mirror after a bath.

Loves dots....strange!

Loves to go on walks. He pushes is wagon while I poorly attempt to get a workout. I'll do lunges, etc... while waiting on him...but then he will start doing them as well.

In the mornings, if I don't get up and get his breakfast to him fast enough, he gets in our bed and says... God, Thank you, Amen. Then proceeds to feed me pretend food!

Since he dislikes school, I have told him that Jesus goes with him to school and is in his heart. Ever so often out of the blue or whenever "school" is mentioned he first says "mommy is here" then says "Jesus in heart" as he points to his chest! Then he list daddy, grandmama, and grandpapa having Jesus in their hearts as well!

I bought him new shoes that look like Daddy's. So he now calls them "daddy's shoes" and gets so excited to where them.

He says "Thank you, Mommy or Daddy" or I love you, Mommy or Daddy" all the time!

He also says "stop" seriously ALL the time. It is now a no-no in our house.

No comments: