Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loving School & Arise! Cry Out!

So in my last post I mentioned that Carter HATED school. He cried all day for the first three days and they called me once to come get him early. They also asked me to shorten the hours of him being there until he got a little more use to it. So it has been getting a little better with each day. He was still kicking and screaming when I would leave but would settle down and have a good day. Well last night Robin and I were together praying over ACO and we always end praying for our kids. She really emphasized her request in asking God to give them a great week.

Well imagine this, instead of Carter crying for the hour before getting to school and saying "stay at home" "mommy stay" "I dont want to go" over and over.... He said "I go to school" "I play with friends" "I play outside at school" "I paint at school" over and over!

What in the world! God really cares about a two-year old's day at school!! How Awesome!

Ok so now about Arise! Cry Out! (ACO) Mark your calendars NOVEMBER 14th 9am to 1pm. ... Mom's in Touch International is hosting a world wide day of prayer...Find a host-site near you!! HE is going to do AMAZING things in the lives of women and Children!! Watch this video and find a host-site near you. http://momsintouch.org/Home/tabid/459/Default.aspxIf a host site isn't close to you, i encourage you driving to go to this event. Don't worry I will continue to talk about this event! : )

No comments: