Sunday, May 8, 2011

Colten's 6 months old

Today is Mother's Day and Colten is 6 months old. I cannot believe he is halfway to a year old!!
Right now he eats rice cereal, peaches, pears, applesauce, green beans, sweet peas, & carrots. He is almost crawling... it is scootting around right now and pretty good at it. He cries every night at 4pm...we can remember only a handful of nights that he has slept through that appointment. His night schedule is eats around 6pm, from 7ish to 11ish he sleeps, eats again (actually he stays asleep during this feeding, yes even for cereal! : ) ), and back to sleep, waking occasionally but mostly just that 4pm crying and then eats at 6am. He cries alot more than Carter did. Right now he is crying himself to sleep, I think he is pretty much asleep, he just has to get it out and then he sleeps. Some days he will just cat nap all day ...sleep 30min to 45min several times throughout the day. That is the norm but ever-so-often he'll take a good 2 or 3 hour nap...that is so nice. He has another rarely missed crying appointment from about 3:30pm to 6pm. He doesn't cry the entire time...but most of those hours he is screaming. Lately, I have just gone somewhere during that time and that distracts him. He loves to be outside, which is good, cause we all like being outside. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but i noticed yesterday that his two bottom ones are about to break through. Haven't noticed him being any fuzzy than normal. Sweet, sweet boy, Thank You good Lord for my Colten!!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I can NOT believe he is 6 months old! That means it's been 6 months since I've seen you!! Miss you so much!
Meg